Introduction to Advanced HackingA brief overview of the topics that you need to know about advanced hacking.
Course descriptionView this short video for an introduction to the role of advanced penetration testing. Learn about security risks like custom apps and zero-day vulnerabilities in popular software, the use of binaries, web app hacking, and what it takes to be a successful advanced hacker. This course also reviews the process used by pentesters.
Introduction to Advanced Hacking
Video - 00:08:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps