Hashing, passwords and encryptionExploring hashing, passwords, encryption and general password protection.
Course descriptionIn this course, three related concepts are compared and analyzed. Securing Laravel passwords and ensuring their complexity is explained. Hashing functionality and algorithms provided by Laravel are also reviewed. Leveraging encryption by hand, as well as where it’s automatically integrated into Laravel, is also discussed.
Video - 00:01:00
Exploration of encryption utilities available in Laravel.
Video - 00:05:00
Understanding password hashing and how to migrate to stronger password systems.
Video - 00:02:00
Exploration of hashing utilities available in Laravel.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps