Hacking CAPTCHA SystemsLearn how to automatically break through a CAPTCHA system in this course.
Course descriptionThe aim of this course is to implement and use a CAPTCHA-evading bot from scratch. In particular, we will cover the reconnaissance needed for this attack, the training and designing of the deep neural network to power the bot, using selenium to automate the CAPTCHA evasion, and finally, using the created bot on a webpage designed to be attacked.
File - 01:00:00
Building a CAPTCHA Breaking Bot
Video - 00:06:00
Training a Deep Neural Network
Video - 00:13:00
Preprocessing the Dataset
Video - 00:24:00
Constructing a Dataset
Video - 00:09:00
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:01:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps