Hack it againThings change rapidly and security is never done. Learn why to reassess systems for security vulnerabilities, the best cadence to do so and the business outcomes that are obtained if it's done right.
Course descriptionMost security programs revisit security too infrequently, which has dramatic impact on both outcomes and cost. You’ll learn why to revisit security, how often to do it (in most cases) and quantify the ways you’ll save money by doing it the right way.
Video - 00:03:00
A summary of the key points of this course.
The right cadence of reassessments
Video - 00:16:00
The interval at which a system is reassessed has remarkable impact on both effectiveness and cost.
The impact of reassessments
Video - 00:11:00
Why reassessments will continue to find issues and how that will help.
Hack it again overview
Video - 00:02:00
A brief introduction to the ideas that this course section will cover.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps