Fix your vulnerabilitiesLearn to distinguish the two classes of vulnerabilities, the two types of remediations and the three-phase process of implementing them.
Course descriptionOne of the most common problems that hold security programs back is feeling overwhelmed with remediating the many vulnerabilities that are discovered as a result of security testing. In this course, you’ll learn how to break that problem down into a process that makes it easy to deal with.
Video - 00:02:00
A summary of the key points of this course.
Step 3: Verify remediations
Video - 00:07:00
The importance of remediation testing.
Step 2: Remediate your vulnerabilities
Video - 00:06:00
Why (and how) to take action on the remediations.
Step 1: Prioritize by severity
Video - 00:14:00
Understanding how to calculate severity and use that to triage what to address first.
Fix your vulnerabilities overview
Video - 00:02:00
A brief introduction to the ideas that this course section will cover.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps