Essential network security controlsA look at security control identifiers and family names.
Course descriptionIn this course, you'll explore the NIST Risk Management Framework, control families and the role of the information security architect.
Information security architect
Video - 00:07:00
How to maintain the security controls.
Control families explained
Video - 00:25:00
A look at guidelines to protect the privacy and security of your data.
NIST Risk Management Framework
Video - 00:12:00
A list of essential controls mapped to the requirements.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps