Domain 8: Software Development SecurityThis course serves as an introduction to the CISSP Domain 8: Software Development Security.
Course descriptionThis course covers the essentials of SDLC and gives an overview of software development methods.
Software Development Methods
Video - 00:13:00
This video describes engineering techniques to enhance functionality and protection.
Security in SDLC
Video - 00:11:00
Explore recommendations for integrating security features into initial application design.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps