Domain 4: Governance, risk and complianceThis course covers Domain 4: governance, risk and compliance of the CASP+ exam.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will learn how to apply risk strategies. We'll also discuss managing and mitigating vendor risk, compliance frameworks and legal considerations. Finally, we learn about business continuity and disaster recovery.
Risk, compliance and recovery
Video - 00:28:00
Learn about managing vendor risk, compliance frameworks and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Appropriate risk strategies
Video - 00:22:00
Learn strategies for minimizing risk.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps