Domain 3: Cloud platform and infrastructure securityThis course serves as an introduction to the CCSP Domain 3: Cloud Platform and infrastructure Security.
Course descriptionThis course covers the essentials of cloud storage architecture, cloud security strategies and cloud platform risks and responsibilities.
Cloud platform risks and responsibilities
Video - 00:27:00
This video covers risks and responsibilities by service models and by deployment models.
Cloud security strategies
Video - 00:30:00
This video covers encryption, key management, masking, obfuscation, anonymization, tokenization and more.
Cloud storage architecture
Video - 00:18:00
This video covers volume storage, with a focus on file-based storage, block storage and object-based storage.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps