Domain 2: Cloud data securityThis course serves as an introduction to the CCSP Domain 2: Cloud Data Security.
Course descriptionThis course covers the essentials of cloud data security. You will learn about data classification and categorization, data retention, data audits and data destruction and disposal.
Data destruction and disposal
Video - 00:06:00
This video covers physical destruction, degaussing, overwriting and encryption.
Video - 00:15:00
This video covers policy components.
Video - 00:08:00
This video covers policy components, retention periods, regulatory requirements, data mapping and formats and classification.
Video - 00:27:00
This video covers the steps of the data life cycle: create, store, use, share, archive and destroy.
Classification and data categorization
Video - 00:12:00
This video covers classification (by sensitivity, jurisdiction and criticality) and categorization (by regulatory framework, business function and project).
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps