Domain 1: Security and Risk ManagementThis course serves as an introduction to the CISSP Domain 1: Security and Risk Management.
Course descriptionThis course covers the essentials of Security and Risk Management.
Information System Risk Management
Video - 00:43:00
This video explores policies and procedures used to minimize exposure to information systems threats.
Information Security Policies
Video - 00:07:00
This video explores elements and supporting processes of management directives.
Video - 00:27:00
This video explores legal obligations that organizations must address.
Information Security Governance
Video - 00:17:00
This video explores management practices to protect the organization.
Information Security Principles and Practices
Video - 00:10:00
This video covers techniques to achieve security objectives.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps