DocumentationExploring documentation: policies, procedures, document types and more.
Course descriptionThis course discusses policies, procedures, guidance and privacy notices, and outlines the differences between different types of documentation required to manage privacy programs. It goes on to discuss approaches to managing documentation effectively.
Video - 00:06:00
Understanding how documents require maintenance, ownership and management.
Types of documents
Video - 00:13:00
Understanding different document types and purposes.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps