Device Ports and PeripheralsExplore device ports, peripherals and video cards with this course.
Course descriptionPorts and peripherals can help your computer communicate with other devices. With this course, our instructor will take you through ports and connectors and the general use of input-out devices, as well as different types of video cards and cords.
Ask Me Anything About I/O, Ports and Peripherals
Video - 00:07:00
In this episode, Scott talks about adding video cards, why there are so many types of cables, video connectors and iPhone connectors.
General Use of I/O Devices
Video - 00:02:00
In this episode, Scott discusses interactive devices common to most personal computers.
Ports and Connectors
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott names names and connects devices.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps