Data Storage and SharingIn this course, you'll get to grips with the technologies of data storage and sharing.
Course descriptionDive deeper into the details of data storage and sharing, and learn some of the ways we keep and transmit data. In this course, you’ll look at the basics of the binary language and explore storage technologies and mass storage technologies, as well as different types of storage like CDs and hard drives.
Ask Me Anything About Data Storage and Sharing
Video - 00:07:00
In this episode, Scott talks about external hard drives, CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray. He also explains the difference between hard drives and SSDs and other types of storage.
Mass Storage Variation
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott explores the many types of mass storage devices used in computing devices.
Video - 00:04:00
In this episode, Scott describes features of hard drives, the most commonly used long-term storage device in PCs.
Basics of Binary
Video - 00:04:00
In this episode, Scott explains the language of a computer: binary.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps