Data processingA look at data optimization techniques.
Course descriptionThe process of moving data through different data processing engines allows the optimization of digital evidence. The following section will focus on different common data optimization techniques and processes.
Email processing & deduplication
Video - 00:03:00
This video will provide an overview of the deduplication process used when processing through email in the E3 Forensic Platform.
Video - 00:03:00
This video will provide an overview of the processes available in the content analysis wizard for the analysis of data in the E3 Forensic Platform.
Batching and exporting
Video - 00:02:00
This video will provide an overview of the process for doing batches and exports of data in the E3 Forensic Platform.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps