Data privacy & security by designIn this course, you'll explore data privacy and security by design.
Course descriptionIn this course, we bring the disciplines of data privacy and information Security together. We show how GDPR and comparable global legislation define privacy requirements, and also outline technical and organizational policies and measures to protect private information.
Information security & data privacy by design and course recap
Video - 00:02:00
Convergence of data privacy and information security and ENISA’s eight privacy design strategies, plus a course wrap-up and recap of key concepts.
Information security & data privacy by design
Video - 00:14:00
Convergence of data privacy and information security and ENISA’s eight privacy design strategies.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Intel Planner
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps