Data EnrichmentIn this course we discuss the purpose behind data enrichment and how we map data from various sources to provide contextual information in the SIEM. We also review a real world example using event data to enrich a malware event.
Questions and Answers
Video - 00:07:00
A question and answer section built to test your knowledge.
Data Enrichment - Real Example
Video - 00:19:00
In this video we showcase enriching data from various sources to include actionable information for an investigation.
Video - 00:12:00
In this video we discuss the benefits of data enrichment and how we can enrich our data in the SIEM.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Target Network Analyst
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps