DAST in CI/CD pipelineExplore the details of dynamic application security testing (DAST) in the CI/CD pipeline
Course descriptionThe increasing growth of discovered vulnerabilities in production code means more jobs need to be done in finding vulnerabilities during application development and dynamic application security testing (DAST). This course teaches you how to find vulnerabilities in applications using DAST tools, implementing DAST in the pipeline and the main differences between DAST and SAST.
Dynamic application security testing using Burp Suite
Video - 00:10:00
Using Burp Suite for dynamic code analysis.
Dynamic application security testing using OWASP ZAP
Video - 00:12:00
Dynamic application security testing using OWASP ZAP.
Implementing DAST in the pipeline
Video - 00:14:00
Enable DAST tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
Dynamic application security testing (DAST)
Video - 00:13:00
Finding vulnerabilities in applications, using DAST tools.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps