Cybersecurity foundationsThis course introduces you to the basic concepts that are usually not covered in other classes and bootcamps for people entering the industry.
Course descriptionIf you've been trying to break into cybersecurity and felt like the courses you've taken didn't address enough of the foundational aspects of cybersecurity and technology in general, this course is for you. We answer questions such as "What is cybersecurity?", "What is an operating system?" and many other foundational questions that one absolutely must understand to be comfortable in any cybersecurity bootcamp or training course. It is the missing piece for brand-new cybersecurity students.
Video - 00:40:00
This is your hands-on introduction to cybersecurity foundations.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps