Cybersecurity auditingThis course is a basic introduction to cybersecurity auditing. The learner will understand how to tell if an organization's cybersecurity program has the right controls in place to properly measure their cybersecurity posture.
Course descriptionIn this course, the learner will get a deeper look at how auditing can go from being very high-level to very deep and technical, depending on the scope of the audit. The learner will also get to see why cybersecurity auditor is one of the best jobs to have in cybersecurity.
Video - 00:12:00
A breakdown of cybersecurity auditing.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps