Continual improvementA look at continual improvement: understanding performance, exploring metrics, audit methodologies and more.
Course descriptionThis course discusses the Plan-Do-Check-Act continual improvement cycle, including how to set up objective and goals, establish measurements, metrics and monitoring. It includes auditing a privacy program and making the best use of checks in order to use actions and horizon scanning to create a continually improving privacy management program.
IAPP CIPM Exam Guide
File - 00:10:00
Provides resources and tips for the CIPM exam.
Auditing data protection
Video - 00:14:00
Understanding audit methodologies and how to manage their outcomes.
Video - 00:10:00
Understanding why metrics should be reviewed and learning from trends.
Video - 00:10:00
Understanding performance management, metrics, measurements and their ownership.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps