Cloud computing fundamentalsThis course is an introduction to cloud computing. It builds from the Network Fundamentals course in this path and prepares the learner for learning cloud security.
Course descriptionThis course goes in-depth with cloud services. The learner will create their first cloud account, create a virtual machine in that account and give it internet access. They will also start up a web service and make it accessible to the world. This is all to make sure the learners walk away comfortable with the technology.
Cloud computing fundamentals
Video - 00:43:00
Introduction to learning cloud by building a cloud service.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps