CGRC Domain 2: Scope of the information systemThis course deals with Domain 2 of CGRC, including scope, security, potential impacts and more.
Course descriptionDomain 2 begins with an in-depth discussion of RMF Step 1: Categorization along with the associated documents (FIPS 199 and NIST SP 800-60). We also review the security objectives, categorization formatting with potential impacts (low, moderate, high) and initial system security plan (SSP) components and creation of the information and information system.
RMF Step 1: Categorization, part 3
Video - 00:10:00
Concluding Step 1 of the RMF, categorization
RMF Step 1: Categorization, part 2
Video - 00:16:00
Continuing with Step 1 of the RMF, categorization
CGRC Domain 2, Step 1: Categorization
Video - 00:14:00
A look at RMF Step 1, Categorization, with FIPS 199 and SP 800-60, security objectives and parts of the system security plan (SSP).
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps