Broken Access Control & Cryptographic FailuresExploring two vulnerabilities from the OWASP list: Broken Access Control and Cryptographic Failures.
Course descriptionIn this course, you'll take a closer look at Broken Access Control and Cryptographic Failures, particularly as they relate to Angular. This includes exploring cookies, man-in-the-middle attacks and compromised CDN.
Video - 00:14:00
In this module, we will take a closer look at cryptographic failures.
Broken Access Control
Video - 00:11:00
Exploring the CSRF security risk.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps