Attacking Web Application Access ControlsLearn to attack web application access controls with this course on attacking access control, attacking authentication, attacking session management and more.
Course descriptionDoors are dangerous: even the best-protected door is still a hole in the perimeter that an attacker can slip through. Access controls are no different. Learn how to slip through those doors with this course on attacking Web application access controls, covering attacking authentication, attacking session management and bypassing client-side controls. Familiarize yourself with password cracking, social engineering, hashing and more.
Bypassing Client-Side Controls
Video - 00:05:00
Attacking Session Management
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:13:00
Attacking Access Control
Video - 00:06:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps