Diversity in Cybersecurity Scholarship
Winners announced Sept. 30!
Almost $39,000 in Security Training Opportunities Available
The Infosec Diversity in Cybersecurity Scholarship grants free enrollment into a series of three progressive, award-winning cybersecurity boot camps:
- CompTIA Network+ Flex Pro boot camp and voucher
- CompTIA Security+ Flex Pro boot camp and voucher
- Specialization course (student’s choice of online courses)
This scholarship is open to members of underrepresented groups in the cybersecurity industry (African American, Asian, Hispanic and Native American).
- Applications due August 31, 2019
- Scholarship winners will receive free boot camp enrollment and CompTIA exam vouchers
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Applicants must be self-identified as African American, Asian, Hispanic or Native American to apply
- Applicants must be proficient in English and a U.S. resident
- Recipients must complete training within two years of award date
- Recipients must provide a bio and photo following the selection process and sign a story/photo waiver consent form
To apply, submit a 500-1,000 word essay and completed application before August 31, 2019. Your essay should describe your interest and background in cybersecurity, including your future career goals.
Winners will be announced Sept. 30, 2019.
Application submissions are now closed