The Infosec Accelerate Military & Veteran scholarship grants a subscription to the award-winning Infosec Skills platform for the rest of your life!
As you grow in your cybersecurity career, Infosec Skills is the platform to ensure your skills are scaled to outsmart the latest threats. With 500+ courses mapped to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework, you’ll be able to take control of your career, get a step ahead of cybercriminals and learn to build defenses to counter tomorrow’s threats.
- This scholarship is open to all active military personnel and veterans pursuing careers in cybersecurity. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Applications due July 31, 2020
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Scholarship winners will receive a lifetime Infosec Skills subscription
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Applicants must be active military personnel or veteran with the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident
- Recipients must provide a bio and photo following the selection process and sign a story/photo waiver consent form
To apply, submit a 500 – 800 word essay and completed application before July 31, 2020. Your essay should describe your interest and background in cybersecurity, including your future career goals.
Send your application and essay to [email protected]
Winners will be announced August 31, 2020.