Become a Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
The Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) certification path teaches you advanced hacking tools and techniques. You'll learn how to successfully attack fully patched and hardened systems, how to circumvent common security controls, and how to defend your organization against advanced persistent threats.
Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) training
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
The CEPT certification exam includes nine primary objectives:
- Penetration testing methodologies
- Network attacks
- Network recon
- Windows shellcode
- Linux & Unix shellcode
- Reverse engineering
- Memory corruption/buffer overflow vulnerabilities
- Exploit creation – Windows architecture
- Exploit creation – Linux/Unix architecture
Who is this for?
A firm understanding of the Windows and Linux OS and exposure to network reconnaissance and associated tools (nmap, nessus, netcat) are recommended. Programming knowledge is not required. This certification path is designed for:
- Penetration testers
- Cybersecurity consultants
- Security analysts
- Malware analysts
- Anyone with a desire to learn advanced hacking techniques and get certified!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.