Zero trust threat reduction: a ransomware killer?Let's learn how to reduce threats by using zero trust.
Course descriptionLearn how to reduce your enterprise's threat landscape by up to 95% and discover what the White House sees in zero trust for reducing threats to critical national infrastructure. In this course, we assess the threat vectors that zero trust can mitigate and see it in practice with a live demo of how ransomware can be immobilized by micro-segmentation.
Case study: Take the sting out of ransomware with ZTA
Video - 00:08:00
Case study on how zero trust approaches can take the sting out of ransomware's lateral movement.
Zero trust threat vector reduction
Video - 00:13:00
Analysis of how zero trust architecture can reduce known threat vectors.
Review cyberattack vectors
Video - 00:03:00
A quick refresh of the cyberattack vectors that exist in today's networks.
Video - 00:01:00
A simple overview of what you will learn in Course 2.
Zero trust course 2 assessment
Assessment - 10 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps