Tool Setup and UsageThis course teaches how to use a variety of pentesting tools, including many Burp extensions.
Course descriptionThe third course covers a variety of pentesting tools and Burp extensions, such as Autorize, C02, Backslash Powered Scanner, Turbo Intruder, Intruder File Payload Generator, SQLMap and many more. These videos will help you become proficient with some of the tools of the trade in order to help you become more efficient while performing pentests.
SSL Scanner and Other Supplemental Tools
Video - 00:02:00
Covers a few tools mentioned through the course, such as SSLScanner.
Backslash Powered Scanner and SQLMap
Video - 01:09:00
Covers the installation and usage of this popular SQL injection testing tool, along with Backslash Powered Scanner.
Useful Burp Suite Extensions, Part 2
Video - 00:43:00
Demonstrations of c02, Autorize and Intruder File Payload Generator with an overview of several others.
Useful Burp Suite Extensions, Part 1
Video - 00:34:00
Demonstrations of Turbo Intruder, Param Miner, Flow and Logger++.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps