Log AnalysisLog analysis counts for a lot in an investigation. Learn to maximize your analysis process with this course covering log management, auditing, steps, concerns and more.
Course descriptionLog and network forensics are important tools for understanding network conditions, for making evaluations — and for gathering evidence. Get to grips with log analysis in this course covering log analysis and auditing, mandatory policies and procedures, centralized log management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), the four main sources of data and more. Includes vocabulary, diagrams and demonstrations.
Video - 00:39:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps