Introduction to Network Traffic AnalysisThis course provides an introduction to network traffic analysis and describes its primary applications.
Course descriptionStart out on this learning path by taking a look at what network traffic analysis is and some of its major applications. This course describes network traffic analysis and discusses its applications for monitoring the functionality of networked systems and performing incident response investigations.
Welcome to the Network Traffic Analysis Path
Video - 00:01:00
Introduction to Network Traffic Analysis
Video - 00:41:00
Defines network traffic analysis and describes its uses for network functionality monitoring and incident response.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps