Introduction to Incident ResponseReview the fundamentals of incident response and learn how to build an IR team and effective playbook for handling incidents.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will dig into the NIST phases of incident response. We will also talk about business continuity and DR, specifically how it relates to incident response. Lastly, we dig into creating a playbook that fits your organization and its business needs. We also address the team required to realize the playbook and policies.
Welcome to Incident Response!
Video - 00:01:00
Building an IR Team
Video - 00:06:00
Building an IR Playbook
Video - 00:10:00
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Roles
Video - 00:07:00
The NIST 5 Phases of Incident Response
Video - 00:19:00
The Value of Incident Response and Fundamentals
Video - 00:13:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All Source-Collection Manager
- All Source-Collection Requirements Manager
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps