Introduction and Overview of ContainersGain an understanding of the role containers and Docker have in modernizing IT with this overview of container fundamentals.
Course descriptionAs more companies drive towards a container-driven architecture, a solid understanding of container fundamentals is vital. This course provides a solid overview of containers, including Docker, and orchestration of containers at scale with Kubernetes. It also provides guidance on how to reap the benefits of Docker containers while maintaining a solid security posture.
Welcome to Container Security!
Video - 00:03:00
Docker vs Kubernetes
Video - 00:19:00
Docker vs rkt and Other Container Runtimes
Video - 00:16:00
Overview of Containers
Video - 00:20:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Threat / Warning Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps