Fundamentals of CryptographyThis course describes mathematics and structures commonly used in cryptography.
Course descriptionEncryption algorithms all do the same job but can do it in very different ways. However, some features can be found across multiple families of cryptosystems. This course discusses some of the mathematical operations and structural design elements that can be found in many different cryptographic algorithms.
Structures of Cryptography
Video - 00:12:00
This video describes Feistel networks and the use of separated encryption algorithms and key expansion protocols in ciphers.
Mathematics of Cryptography
Video - 00:08:00
This video describes some of the mathematical operations most used in cryptography.
Video - 00:01:00
This video introduces the Fundamentals of Cryptography course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps