Extracting IoCs from ransomware filesExploring Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) and ransomware.
Course descriptionRansomware comes in a variety of forms, and correctly identifying the ransomware variant is essential to properly remediating it. This course explores the process of collecting indicators of compromise (IoCs) from ransomware and encrypted files on an infected computer for use in identifying the ransomware variant.
Extracting IoCs from ransomware files
Video - 00:03:00
Uses collected IoCs to find publicly available information about the ransomware, including VirusTotal, blogs and blockchain sites.
Hands-On Ransomware Mitigation: Extracting IoCs from Ransomware Files
Exploring Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) and ransomware.
Extracting IoCs from Ransomware Files assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps