Designing for SecurityLearn about developing reusable and proven solutions to reoccurring information security problems.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will introduce students to security design patterns and reference security architectures as reusable solutions to solve reoccurring information security problems. We will walk through several practical examples of security patterns and reference security architectures to enable to students to gain hands-on knowledge.
Examples of Reference Security Architectures
Video - 00:05:00
An example of email security and reference security architecture.
Introduction to Reference Security Architectures
Video - 00:04:00
How to use templatized, reusable solutions to solve information security problems for an architecture domain.
Security Design Pattern Example
Video - 00:13:00
An example of the secure transmission of corporate email.
Introduction to Security Design Patterns
Video - 00:15:00
How to develop reusable solutions to solve reoccurring information security problems.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Systems Security Analyst
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Cyber Defense Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps