Cyber Threat Hunting ReviewIn this course, you'll review the steps of cyber threat hunting and reinforce what you've learned so far.
Course descriptionReview the steps of cyber threat hunting: Detect, Investigate and Response/Remediation. Finally, you'll recap on the threat hunter's duties and responsibilities in preparation for the final project.
Review Cyber Threat Hunting Techniques
Video - 00:09:00
In this video, we'll review the steps of cyber threat hunting.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps