Advanced ReconnaissanceDiscover some of the techniques pentesters can use in complex environments.
Course descriptionThis course explains the challenges that pentesters may encounter in modern network recon, such as data abundance and sprawling security infrastructure. Learn why stealth is important and what are some stealth strategies and techniques, how to use passive traffic observation and how to blind intrusion detection systems, as well as concepts like TCP timestamp gathering, network topology and idle scanning.
Video - 00:06:00
Advanced Reconnaissance pt. 3
Video - 00:05:00
Advanced Reconnaissance pt. 2
Video - 00:09:00
Advanced Reconnaissance pt. 1
Video - 00:07:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps