- Access to 45+ hours of professionally produced Computer Forensics Online training from the most trusted and awarded Information Security training company
- Engaging content that teaches you how to become a Computer Forensics Examiner (CFE)
- Mentored Learning format - access to live instructor for when you need help
- Instant access to streaming video taught by world renwon forensics expert Jeremy Martin
- Media in HD for computer / offline playback shipped to you for free
- Hands-on Labs: includes Case Files and lab books
Our most popular Computer Forensics course is now available in an online format. You get the same highly technical content in InfoSec Institute’s Computer Forensics Training course.
- All online computer forensics training lectures professionally produced and are delivered by an expert instructor.
- Mentored Instruction - you have a resource to ask questions to when you need help
- All 33 Hands-On Lab demonstrations are included (case files and lab manuals only available in Mentored Online package)
- Instant access to streaming video, with physical media for HD playback on computer or
Computer crimes happen! Did you know that evidence can be found on freshly formatted hard drives, cell phones, and even digital cameras?
The rate of fraud, abuse and downright criminal activity on IT systems by hackers, contractors and even employees are reaching alarming rates. Corporate IT, Law Enforcement and Information Security Pros are often required to perform computer forensics duties on their jobs. In terms of job growth, nothing beats computer forensics as a career, and no one can beat InfoSec Institute as the best place to learn from a computer forensics training expert.
Computer crime is here to stay. Computer Forensics Specialists are needed by today’s companies to determine the root cause of a hacker attack, collect evidence legally admissible in court, and protect corporate assets and reputation. The best way to become a forensics expert is to attend a training session with a computer forensics training expert.
During InfoSec Institute’s Computer Forensics Training course you will:
- See the dark side of how computer crimes are committed.
- Learn how to find traces of illegal or illicit activities left on disk with computer forensics tools and manual techniques.
- Learn how to recover data intentionally hidden or encrypted by perpetrators.
You will also learn how to create an effective computer crime policy, and gain the hands on skills to implement it.
After attending Computer Forensics Training, you wil be able to perform a legally admissible forensics investigation and the skills to run the investigation properly.
This hands-on computer forensics training offers practical experience in a wide array of computer forensics situations that are applicable to the real world. Learn everything relating to computer forensics—- from how to establish a proper chain of custody that is admissible in a court of law to recovering files from intentionally damaged media.
With InfoSec Institute’s mentored training program you will have access to on of our resident experts. They are there to help you learn the materials, answer any questions you have, and help you pass your exam. Whether you need technical support or want a better explanation of a lab, all you have to do is ask. All questions are answered within 24 hours, but back and forth with an InfoSec Expert is common.
Certifications & Compliance
Prepare yourself for up to three certifications!
- This Computer Forensics training course prepares you for up to 3 industry recognized computer forensicscertifications. As a vendor neutral training provider, InfoSec Institute has recognized that many students require more than one computer forensics certification. This class prepares you to take:
- IACRB's Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE) Certification is included
- EC-Council's Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) Certification - additional fee