The CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certification is the primary certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and/or assess an enterprise's information security.
If you cannot get away to attend our Instructor-Led CISM Boot Camp due to work duties, budget or time constraints, the CISM Boot Camp Online course is a good option to meet your certification goals.
Some of the benefits of CISM Training Online are:
- Attend the exact same course as the Instructor-Led CISM Boot Camp in an online format.
- Interact with over 47 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- Thoroughly prepare yourself for the CISM certification from home or work.
InfoSec Institute offers the most comprehensive CISM review course in an online format for those wishing to thoroughly prepare for the CISM exam. Every student attending the CISM Boot Camp progresses through a number of skill checks to ensure knowledge is retained. The instructors for the CISM Boot Camp are certified with the CISM designation, and many of them serve on local ISACA boards. Check with an account representative for instructor credentials.
- Workstation running any Operating System with a web browser
- High Speed Internet Connection
Certifications & Compliance
Get CISM Certified!
The Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities. The CISM certification is for the individual who manages, designs, oversees and/or assesses an enterprise’s information security (IS). The CISM certification promotes international practices and provides executive management with assurance that those earning the designation have the required experience and knowledge to provide effective security management and consulting services. Individuals earning the CISM certification become part of an elite peer network, attaining a one-of-a-kind credential. The CISM job practice also defines a global job description for the information security manager and a method to measure existing staff or compare prospective new hires.
- 1 required exam: CISM Exam, offered June/Dec. Must score 450 out of 800 to pass the CISM.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of professional information security experience
- Agreement with a Code of Professional Ethics
- CPE: 20 continuing education credits required annually