InfoSec Institute’s Secure Coding for Android Platform 3-day Intense Course provides an in-depth review of Android security technology and services and common vulnerabilities related to Android native code and Java. Hands-on exercises offer a practical way of analyzing vulnerabilities attack, and mitigation techniques.
Secure Coding for Android Platform Course Description
InfoSec Institute’s Secure Coding for Android Platform Course gives a comprehensive overview of these features putting an equal emphasis on both native code issues and Java security, allowing a deeper analysis of the vulnerabilities, attacks, protection techniques and counter attacks in three days.
Our classroom trainings come with a number of easy-to-understand exercises providing live hacking fun. By accomplishing these exercises with the lead of the trainer, participants can analyze vulnerable code snippets and commit attacks against them in order to fully understand the root causes of certain security problems. All exercises are prepared in a plug-and-play manner by using a pre-set desktop virtual machine, which provides a uniform development environment.
Secure Coding for Android Course Objectives
InfoSec Institute's Secure Coding for Android Platform Course offers you three (3) days of training with a real Android Security expert. Our experts have extensive Android native code and Java development experience as well as years of experience performing security code reviews.
Participants attending our Secure Coding for Android Platform Course will:
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn the security solutions on Android
- Learn to use various security features of the Android platform
- Get information about some recent vulnerabilities in Java on Android
- Get understanding on native code vulnerabilities on Android
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get practical knowledge in using security testing tools
- Get sources and further reading on secure coding practices