InfoSec Institute's CompTIA Linux+ Boot Camp covers all the objectives for CompTIA Linux+ certification, detailed exam prep, and time for the challenging exam in five days by extending the training into the evening and providing an all inclusive immersion experience. Only InfoSec's Linux+ Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Skills to build and support Linux at all levels in the enterprise
- Proper education and tools to prepare for Linux+ certification
- Certification Exam during the last day of class
- Hands-on exposure to the latest and greatest technology
- Allows you to achieve your Linux+ certification in a fraction of the time of 'traditional training' while delivering industry-leading exam passing percentages.
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long-term memory
The CompTIA Linux+ certification validates the knowledge and abilities of individuals with at least six months of practical Linux experience. Students seeking Linux+ certification are required to take a single CompTIA Linux+ examination, which measures:
- 1.0 Installation & Configuration 22%
- 2.0 System Maintenance & Operations 28%
- 3.0 Application & Services 23%
- 4.0 Networking 14%
- 5.0 Security 13%
In addition to acquiring the skills of an Enterprise Linux Admin, at InfoSec Institute we feel it is important to be able to demonstrate your skills and value as an IT professional to your current or future employer. During our Comprehensive Linux Boot Camp, you will be prepared to achieve the following Linux professional certifications on-site:
- Linux Professional Institute's LPIC-1 (Exams 101 & 102)
- Comptia Linux+(Exams LX0-101 and LX0-102)
- Suse CLA
InfoSec Institute's Comprehensive Linux Boot Camp covers all the objectives for both the LPIC-1 and CompTIA Linux+ certifications, detailed exam prep, and time for two challenging exams in 5 days by extending the training into the evening and providing an all inclusive immersion experience.
This Linux+ boot camp is designed for students who have minimum of one year of experience in the Linux computer industry, those that have extensive experience with at least one other operating system.
High Speed Internet Connection
Who Should Attend?
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators