The Information Systems Security Architecture Professional certification program places an emphasis on managing security programs and teaches the ins and outs of security architecture. This course is heavily focused on the technical aspects of security architecture and it is a requirement that you already have your CISSP in order to be eligible. This 4 day course includes the exam and has a 93% percent pass rate, the highest in the industry.
The ISSAP certification is a “concentration area” for CISSP’s, and extends upon the CISSP Common Body of knowledge by focusing on the following areas:
- Access Control Systems and Methodology
- Communications & Network Security
- Security Architecture Analysis
- Technology Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Physical Security Considerations
By attending the InfoSec Institute ISSAP Boot Camp, you will be able to understand the key concepts and requirements within the ISSAP common body of knowledge.
What You’ll LEARN - Benefits & Goals
Some key advantages of InfoSec Institute’s ISSAP Boot Camp:
By attending this course, you will learn about the newest trends in information security systems through certified engineers with years of relevant industry experience.
You will also learn about how to prepare for the ISSAP CBK exam. All of the materials you will use when studying are clear enough for you to understand. This ensures that you will understand all that you can do in the field after you complete the course. A companion CD and CISSP-ISSAP CBK guide are also included. They are updated each quarter and combine all ISSE data into a convenient series of resources.
You will receive plenty of study materials as well as pre-class mentoring and practice questions. You will also receive four days of hotel accommodations during the class. Lunches and snacks will be covered.
This program is essential as the instructors from InfoSec are fully trained and understand every single aspect of the ISSE process. All materials in the study process are easy to understand and will be highly engaging. In addition, everything that you will encounter in this four-day training course will be held at one singular place, thus ensuring that you will have time to study and complete all of your needs.
- Comprehensive Study and Reference Materials
- Pre-Class Mentoring
- Practice Questions
- Deluxe Package of Four (4) Days of Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Snacks
Why Choose InfoSec Institute ISSAP Training?
- InfoSec Institute’s instructors live and breathe the ISSE process
- Our course materials are engaging, and reinforce concepts and exam objectives that are critical to your success
- Our courses are all-inclusive events, in which the training, meals and hotel are all conveniently integrated into one package, allowing you to focus on your learning and certification objectives.