The goal of this five-day CompTIA Authorized CASP Boot Camp Training course is to provide IT Professionals with the most comprehensive accelerated learning environment for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) exam.
InfoSec Institute is time and time again recognized as the authority in the industry for high-quality CASP exam prep. Our instructors have a total commitment to the exam objectives of the CASP, and will teach you vital tips and tricks needed to pass the exam the first time you take it. The CASP Boot Camp teaches you information security theory, as well as reinforces theory with hands-on exercises that help you “learn by doing”. You will learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls over the course of the five-day Boot Camp.
Our CompTIA Authorized CASP Boot Camp is Updated with Latest CASP Performance Based Exam Objectives:
The most recent edition of the CompTIA CASP exam places greater emphasis on mitigating specific security issues. In previous editions, the CASP Exam focused on merely recognizing security issues. CompTIA has also introduced Performance Based Exam Objectives, which introduces simulator-based testing commonly found on Cisco and Microsoft exams. Read more about how InfoSec Institute prepares you for these new, more difficult questions on the CASP exam.
InfoSec Institute applauds this change, even though it makes the exam more difficult. The end result is a CASP certification that is more meaningful for the information security community.
InfoSec Institute’s courseware is aligned with these objectives, enabling our students to have a powerful exam prep resource.
Why Choose InfoSec Institute?
- There are many options for CASP certification, why is InfoSec Institute the right place for you?
- Five days of quality CASP training with an expert security instructor
- You learn from our CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC)
- Informative practice exams (enhanced by InfoSec Institute custom practice questions)
- Extra course content on the CASP modules we have found is most likely to trip up even seasoned IT pros - Organizational and Infrastructure Baseline Security
- Gain measurable improvement in hands-on security skills that directly translate to the work environment
- The InfoSec Institute Personal Touch - one-on-one time with the instructor to help you prepare for the exam
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class