DeepfakeThis course helps you understand the implications of the deepfake technology, setup an environment for performing deepfakes and then create a deepfake video.
Course descriptionThis course begins by introducing you to deepfake technology and its implications for cybercrime, as well as politics. You will then be guided in using the FaceSwap framework to create your own deepfake videos. Next, a tutorial is given for setting up an environment for performing deepfakes using a GPU. Finally, you will be given an assignment to create a deepfake video to solidify the lessons of this course.
Assignment: Deepfake video
Setting Up Your Deepfake Rig
Video - 00:07:00
Deepfake Dry Run
Video - 00:15:00
What is Deepfake
Video - 00:04:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- Data Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps