Infosec's elite content team
Our cyber experts, learning specialists and creative ninjas harness the expertise you need and infuse it into award-winning Learning Experiences designed for your training success. Here's what separates us from the pack.
Our deep bench of cyber expertise.
LX Labs unites Infosec’s subject matter experts with a wide community of recognized security professionals. We collaborate with top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. Some of the experts contributing valuable in-the-trenches experiences to our courseware, labs, training modules, podcasts and go-to security resources library include:
- Lead author of Chained Exploits: Advancing Hacking Attacks from Start to Finish
- Offensive cyber operations trainer for the US government intelligence community
- Award-winning data scientist and author of Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Cookbook
- Forensics and email restoration consultant for the US Department in the Enron investigation
- Blockchain security trainer and developer for Blockchain Training Alliance
- Cryptographic algorithm security researcher for a leading national lab
- Career path courseware developer for the U.S. Army
- Infrastructure architect at Amazon Web Services
- And dozens more
We equip teams to securely code, configure & defend critical assets.
We train employees to be secure at work & home.
We flex our right-side brain. A lot.
We pride ourselves in originating, not imitating. Our in-house creative team has years of expertise in multimedia design, animation, game development, video and film production and fiction writing. You get the picture. They excel at piquing learner interest and keeping them engaged. Blending this right-brain talent with solid instructional design and cybersecurity know-how is what makes content like our WORKed and Need to Know security awareness series so engaging and effective. Whether entertaining, informative or humorous, we produce a wide variety of content types and tones to appeal to different learning styles. LX Labs is home to:
- Award-winning L.A. film and television producer
- Animated TV ad campaign artist
- GDUSA’s American Graphic Design Award winner
- American Advertising Awards Gold ADDY winner
- Former DJ and host of Chicago’s WHPK-FM
We live & breathe education.
LX Labs uses science-backed instructional design methods proven to strengthen knowledge retention and skill mastery. Our role-based approach to learning experiences means we analyze and understand the learning requirements of specific jobs, responsibilities and career paths to tailor all education to be the most relevant and effective. We’re strong proponents of kinesthetic or hands-on training and its impact on learning outcomes — infusing our content with interactive exercises wherever possible. Our students’ industry-leading 93% certification exam pass rate affirms the efficacy of LX Labs’ work.
We guarantee quality.
LX Lab’s curriculum, training modules, labs and resources adhere to rigorous quality assurance processes – guaranteeing they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized security guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. Tight, vetted relationships with all our contributors ensures exceptional content by qualified experts that lives up to LX Labs’ quality standards. We proudly back all Infosec Flex courses with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and our Flex Pro courses include our exlusive Exam Pass Guarantee.