Undergraduate Cybersecurity Scholarship
Now accepting applications
Undergraduates: Almost $39,000 in Security Training Opportunities Available
The Infosec Undergraduate Cybersecurity Scholarship grants free enrollment into a series of three progressive, award-winning cybersecurity boot camps:
- CompTIA Network+ Flex Pro boot camp and voucher
- CompTIA Security+ Flex Pro boot camp and voucher
- Specialization course (student’s choice of online courses)
This scholarship is open to college students actively pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in a cybersecurity-related field. You must be at least 18 years old and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
- Applications due August 31, 2019
- Scholarship winners will receive free boot camp enrollment and exam vouchers
- Applicants must be college students actively pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in a cybersecurity-related field within the U.S.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Applicants must be proficient in English and a U.S. resident
- Recipients must complete training within two years of award date
- Recipients must provide a bio and photo following the selection process and sign a story/photo waiver consent form
To apply, submit a 500-1,000 word essay and completed application before August 31, 2019. Your essay should describe your interest and background in cybersecurity, including your future career goals. Submit your essay along with the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will be announced Sept. 30, 2019.