Learn Incident Response
The Incident Response Learning Path will give students the understanding of how incidents are responded to at a high level, as well as allow them to build important technical skills through the hands-on labs and projects.
Incident Response training
This learning path starts with a high-level discussion of what happens at each phase of responding to an incident, followed by a technical deep dive into some of the more exciting parts of memory, network and host analysis and forensics. This learning path is for anyone wishing to apply learned forensics and offensive knowledge such as ethical hacking to the incident response process.
Learning path components
Incident Response Assessment
Incident Response Project
Introduction to Incident Response
Stage 1 – Preparation
Stage 2 – Identification
Stage 3 – Containment
Stage 4 – Investigation
Stage 5 – Eradication
Stage 6 – Recovery
Stage 7 – Follow Up/Lessons Learned
Technical Deep Dives with Tools of the Trade
What you’ll learn.
- Incident response fundamentals
- Incident response phases and stages
- Incident response tools and techniques
- Hands-on memory forensics
- Hands-on network forensics
- Hands-on host forensics
Who is this for?
- Incident responders
- Network and system administrators
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Anyone looking to develop hands-on, technical incident response skills
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.