Video - 00:13:00
In this video, Mike shows you what to do if you suspect you're having issues with DNS.
Video - 00:05:00
In this episode, Mike explains how dynamic DNS works.
Windows Name Resolution
Video - 00:11:00
In this episode, Mike looks at ways Windows machines figure out names of other computers on the network, through processes like NetBIOS and LLMNR.
Video - 00:08:00
In this episode, Mike explores the venerable and still very useful net command to show things such as user names, shared network resources, mapping network drives, and more.
Video - 00:19:00
In this episode, Mike works with DNS and discusses the various record types that are available, what their purpose is, and how they can be used.
Video - 00:07:00
This episode begins an overview of the DNS system, which resolves domain names to IP.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps